Thursday, December 6, 2012

A student @ JC wrote this poem. They wish to remain anonymous.


BULLYING

I get bullied because of the way I dress,
Guess what, I’m not trying to impress,
I get bullied because I like school,
I get bullied for that? So not cool!
I get bullied because of the way I look,
My self-esteem is what they took,
I get called a baby just because I cry,
Everyone cries, and that’s no lie,
I get bullied because of the way I talk,
That isn’t something that people should mock,
I get bullied because of the way I wear my hair,
Bullying me for that, is so unfair,
Most of the bullying happens at school,
Really? Who would be such a fool,
Well, I’m sorry, I didn’t know the way I looked, talked or wore my hair affected my education,
Bullying is NOT COOL for your information.

No comments:

Post a Comment