Thursday, November 11, 2010

We are doing poetry read alouds...


The first half of the class did their individual poetry read aloud today
and the other half will read tomorrow. I know some of you are very shy, but I encourage all of you to give it a try. You will find the more you have to stand in front of people the easier it will become. I promise.

Everyone did a really good job on their math today. It's what every teacher likes to see.

Remember, Toy Bingo on Saturday. See you there.


..

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/11/2010

    NO YOU WONT!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you taping them with photo booth?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out the Def Poetry Jam...i have one linked on my old misterrg blogspot...many are not appropriate for school use so you'll have to preview and edit your selections but they are some real powerful poetry readings. If you want to borrow my DVDs, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is an option for those students that are very shy. Some of the students are using it so they can see how they appear in front of other people. Using Photo Booth is a very useful tool.

    ReplyDelete